33 boot (trunk) hydraulic struts

I recently bought my beautiful 33 boxer 16v cloverleaf. The thing that is
annoying me the most about it is the fact that the hatchback wont stay open,
because the struts are too weak to keep it up.

Is there anything i can do to refurbish them? (what do i do?)
or is it a case of replacing them? (where do i get new ones?)

cheers,
Dave Forey, London UK
1990 33 Boxer 16v Q