Re: Dellortos vs. Webers with one "b"

Let's just clear all this up RIGHT NOW and not let it go any further!  Maybe I took John's post the wrong way since we can not tell a "tone of voice" from email's and it was just a misunderstanding or not.  But all I wanted was for everyone to relax and not be so critical of people's post especially when someone makes a mistake.  Everyone makes a mistake.  This gives the wrong impress to new comers who check out the Alfa community and see everyone on each others cases for spelling or other minor details!  I've seen other posts about mis-spelling and it goes on for 3-4 volumes before it ends!  No one is going to want to join a club/community where everyone is at each other's throats for spelling and other minor things.  Its not always bad, the AD is a great source of info for everyone, but the amount of criticism that's going on make others not want to post or reply anymore.  I've gotten a few emails that have said they quit posting because of it.  Now this is bad!  Its info we might of been able to use and now they won't post and we won't know it.

Just try to be less critical of someone's post and not worry about a misplaced period, comma, spelling etc.  Be nice, "can't we all just get along?"

Alan