CHP alert to AROC Conventioneers!

I'm sure none of y'all ever exceed the posted speed limit, but I have it on very good
authority that the CHP has added several white Cameros (estimated top speed ~160 mph)
to their fleet in anticipation to our arrival in July. These cars are solid white with
a low profile lightbar that looks like a ski rack from a distance.

And of course, due to the July 4th holiday they will be out in force.

'nardo