RE: Webers versus Dellortos

> The easy answer is : the ones that work best! Seriously though, most times
> it gets down to personal preference and the differences people report
seems
> to be more a function of setting up of the carbs rather than any design
> superiority. One engine tuner over here prefers Dellorto because the

I've got a book somewhere on Webers and Dellortos.  I seem to remember a
comment by the author to the effect of Dellortos being a refined copy of a
Weber.

One other note he made, the jets available for the Dellorto are in finer
increments than for the Weber, so in theory you can tune to finer increments
with the Dellorto.  I don't know that somebody like me could ever tell the
difference.

bs