Newbie questions.

I have recently come into the possession of a 1978 Alfetta Snort [sic,
it's the way my wife read the script on the C pillars] Sedan, not
running (but I hope to correct that).  This is my first real experience
with an Alfa Romeo, and a major project.  I have a couple of simple
questions.

1.  How do you get the center section of the grill off?  I found the pop
rivets (most of them already replaced by sheet metal screws) on the ends
and top, but the center was still attached.  As near as I can tell, you
have to get the round badge out of the center to access the last
fastener(s).  So how do you get the badge off?

2.  Where is the Tee in the rear brake hydraulic lines supposed to be
mounted?  Mine's dangling from the hydraulic lines.  The only hint I've
found is that one of the screws is missing near where it's dangling,
that's supposed to hold the aluminum left cover on the cast iron center
section of the differential.  Is that where it's normally mounted?
Anything special about the screw?

3.  Richard Welty asked a couple of weeks ago about using the CarDisc
with Linux.  Did you ever work that out?  ImageMagick says "Unrecognized
compression method (TSB0.PIC)."  I see the letters "JPEG" about 30 bytes
into the files.  Could these be JPEGs with extra headers?

Thanks for any advice.

--
Remember, more computing power was thrown away last week than existed in
the world in 1982.  -- http://www.tom.womack.net/computing/prices.html