1750 GT Veloce series 1 seats

Warren Reid, running hot over misrepresented merchandise, asks "can anyone
confirm for me that all series 1 1750 GTV seats had a head rest that could be
raised/lowered etc only on the LHS seat?"

No, I can only confirm the opposite. On left hand drive first series 1750
Eurospec GT Veloces only the right seat had an adjustable upper bolster, while
on right hand drive first series 1750 Eurospec GT Veloces only the left seat
had an adjustable upper bolster. On US-spec first series 1750 GT Veloces
neither seat had an adjustable upper bolster, and both seats had adjustable
headrests above the upper bolster.

Sorry-

John H.