Alfa Service in Monterey/Carmel CA?

Fellow Alfa Owners:

I'm in need of an expert Alfa service shop or mechanic in Monterey County -- I live in Carmel Valley and have a 1992 Spider Veloce. It only has 10,000 miles, but because it is rarely
driven it is neglected. When I tried to start it this weekend it just kept turning over ... never
fired. Maybe points and plugs or the fuel pump.

Anyway, I need someone who can come out, get it going and then take it to the shop for a tune, oil change, major servicing, etc. I'd heard great things about a shop called Alfa Etc. in Seaside but the number is now disconnected.

Can someone point me in the right direction? If you don't know of a mechanic/shop, do you know any Alfa owners in Carmel Valley/Monterey  who might be able to recommend someone? I'd like to participate in the Concorso Italiano at Quail Lodge in August, so I need to get going!

Many Thanks,
Scott Gebhardt