5 point Harness vendors

Racer's Wholesale here in Hot'lanta sells Sabelt 5 point camlocks for around
$110 or so, G-force is about $150.  They're on the Web and local for me.  I
have heard that some folks feel that Racers Wholesale may not sell belts
with the freshest dates, but Russ Neely or Richard Welty, since they race,
can probably fill in some details.  There's only 1 manufacturer of 5 point
harness that are DOT approved for street use, but I don't recall the name.
I do recall they were expensive.

The latch and Link belts are about $90 or so, but camlocks surely are a lot
nicer.

Bill Bain
Assistant General Counsel
> McKESSON Information Solutions Inc.