intake manifold (finally!)

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that offered me help (in all stages) with
this ridiculously long intake manifold change I've undertaken. I finally got
my butt in gear and spent Sunday putting the car back together...much to the
delight of my neighbor, who was working on his racing cycle at the same
time. We both ended up bleeding sweaty and swearing like sailors...not too
bad.

I decided to take the whole thing apart, remove the throttle
bodies...anything that bolted on really...and give the parts a nice scrub
down. Put them all back together again (after spending most of the day
carefully cleaning off the old gaskets) and then bolted it back on the car.
Now all I have left to do is put the fuel lines back on and hope its not too
far out of tune. I am hoping I get to that today...

So, thanks again to everyone who emailed me, and to Zach who supplied me
with the part.

Ted

HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan