RE: Rich mixture saga, continued...still fouling a plug

Greg

It doesn't sound like you have a rich mixture, cylinder 3 simply isn't
burning the mixture it's getting.

1. Swap cylinder 3 plug lead with that of a different cylinder (both ends).
Make sure you don't mix them up. If the problem remains at cylinder 3 then
you know it's not the HT lead.

2. Check your distributor cap and rotor arm.

3. Try a compression test to see if cylinder 3 is low.

Checked your oil/water for signs of a failed head gasket?

Checked your valve clearances?

nk