New Subscriber / Alfa Owner...

Hello Everyone,

    Well I finally did it...I bought one of my dream cars; a 1988 Alfa Romeo
Spider. I had a 1987 Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign until about 6 weeks ago when it
burned to the ground about 15km from the Jag dealer that just serviced the AC.
:-/   But on the bright side I now am the proud owner of an Alfa.
    My Brother-In-Law first turned me onto these cars when I was 16 and he
bought a '79 Spider. Then my interest peaked again about 10 years ago when my
girlfriend at the time bought a new Alfa Spider. Unfortunately she wasn't very
lucky with that one and after 10 months it was returned to the dealer under
the lemon law of Florida and she was given her money back. Now I have bought
my own...here are the details...

1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate
Black on Black (Tan Top)
65,000 Miles