The real enthusiast,, Alfa 1924 P2

Perhaps someone can help this Alfista. Interesting idea, would love to
see it when it is finished. Please E-mail direct to
<info@domain.elided> thank you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dear mr. Wille R.

We are a small company which main activity is high quality industrial
flooring in synthetic resins such PMMA, Epoxy or poliurethane.

For a customer of us, absolutely crazy about anything concerning Il
biscione, we should realize in his Garage a epoxy floor based on the
original colour of Alfa Romeo red  and in the center the original logo
of Alfa, from 1924 P2.

Could you help us in finding some material, color composition, and
original logo?

PLease let us know as soon as you can and if we should have something
to pay we would.

Regards

Antislipping.com SA
Nicolas Previtali