Translations (no alfa content, well, sort of)

Want a good chuckle?  I saw at the bottom of Willie R.'s post, veni, vidi,
veloce et salute.  Being bored out of my skull, I went to
http://babel.altavista.com/tr   and typed the phrase in, and translated it to
english. ( chuckled a little bit). I took that response and translated it
back to Italian. (laughed) . Took that one and translated it back to English.
(LOL) Hey, I said I was bored!  Try it, you'll like it.