Alfa V6 - 6 throttle setup.

Hey Zamani,

A great mechanic I use here in Melbourne, Oz has recently fabricated a 6 plate
throttle setup for a supercharged V6 project someone asked him to build.
Finished project looks very similar to the throttles on a big carburetted
Lambo engine.

As far as I know, they don't have an email address,  But  contact details are

Giancarlo (John-Carlo)

Pur-Sang automobiles
216 Coventry st. Sth Melbourne. 3205
Australia.
+61 3 9699 2914

I'm sure you'd prefer to find a solution closer to home, but if you like, I
can call them and see what the throttle setup would be worth as a kit.  Or you
could call them yourself :)

Scott Murray
scott105@domain.elided.
'85 GTV6.