WANTED! Cylinder head for Bosch Spider!

Anyone in the NC/SC/GA area have a good cylinder head or
complete engine for a Bosch-injected Spider?

A friend is looking at buying a cheap Graduate with high
miles and ZERO compression!  Probably a blown head
gasket.  Rust-free, one-owner w/tons of new parts and
about $10K in service receipts.  Told him I would help
with the cylinder head/engine work.

Please e-mail me off-post.  I'm in Charlotte, NC.

Thanks!

Jeff