New toy in the stable

I sold my Jaguar XJ6 on ebay last week. The new owner flew into Cleveland and
I picked him up at the airport. Brought him back to Warren, Ohio, and he
drove it home to Salt Lake City, Utah. ( I'm glad someone has confidence in
my mechanical abilities. Still don't know if he made it home yet. He left
yesterday. ) This wasn't a choice piece for a Jag.
Today, I saw an usual car in the paper . 1982 Lancia Zagato. I rubbed my eyes
and read again. The price was unusually low. So.... Made the phone call. It
was still there.
There it was. Red with a black targa and fold down rear top. The owner said
that alot of people called about the car and were on their way to look at it.

I looked it over well. I was informed that the motor was rebuilt less than
200 miles ago. But it wouldn't start. (did I mention that is was sitting for
2 years? ) Jumped it with my Jeep Cherokee, and it fired right up. $50 on the
table, and a quick trip to the bank. And drove it home.  This cutie has NO
RUST!!!!
Does anyone on the Digest have, or has had any experience with these? I would
like to chat with you to get some details. How much are these things worth?
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum
82 Lancia Zagato