Re GTV floor boards

Matt Jones was not able to help me a couple of years ago because he was out of stock. He sent me to Alan in Canada but warned me to accept only full tilt factory parts or repros.

Alan talked me out of them insisting that what I wanted was "something else." I am sorry that I cannot be clearer.

When they arrived at my body shop, my man said, "What the hell is this shit?"

We sent them back and got what Matt had recommended. Just the other day, a perspective buyer said, "Your kidding!! Those floors look absolutely factory perfect. And those are replacements ??!!"

Of course, my body man is an artist.

BTW : my GTV is still for sale. It will be bubbled soon. $3500. Mechanically perfect. Body solid and straight but needs paint job. Interior should be replaced. Arizona car. I am in Wisconsin.

Regards,

David