Re: GTV-6 wheels needed

>>Does anyone know of reasonable 7X15 (or 7X16)light weight wheels to fit
>>a GTV-6?--not Ronals, as they seem to crack, but any other new or used
>>suggestions?

FWIW-I have Compomotive (7X16) MO wheels on my GTV-6 and I have been happy with
them.  They are manufactured in England , so you may have to plan ahead.
More info at www.compomotive.com. Looks like the 16X7's are currently about $310
per wheel. I'm not sure what your definition of reasonable is, but compared to
HRE, for example, they are a bargain! Their wheels also seem to be more "period
correct" for our cars than others.

Good luck with your search
-JT