Re: alfa-digest V8 #791

On Wed, 05 Jun 2002 20:42:36 -0400
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest) wrote:
<actually it was Brian from Cisco... ;-)>

> I've been over a few times and have seen a lot of automotive related
> stuff. I'd be curious, from the locals, if there are any good
> recommendations for good family type stuff in and around London,
> anything Alfa related going on(Alfa content!), any particular weeks
> this summer that may be better or worse than any other, etc.

Since this is Alfa-Romeo related:

Get to any Alfa Romeo dealer and arrange a test-drive of the new GTA.

And from the AROC-UK website (www.aroc-uk.org.uk):

*Thu 6th AROC Goodwood Track Day. Details from Mike Bedwell on 07932
164839.

*Thu 6th to Tues 11th Jersey Festival of Motoring. Further details from
Judith Genee on 01534 863424 or E-mail judith@domain.elided.

*Sun 9th NATIONAL ALFA DAY at Stanford Hall, Stanford on Avon,
Leicestershire.

*Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd AROC racing at Silverstone.

Sounds like plenty of happy Alfa fun :) (for the whole family ;-)

I would also say that for any petrol head, a trip to Blackpool to visit
the TVR factory is a must. One of the first places I'll be going when I
eventually get my butt over there...

Ciao

Zak