Milano Engine Mounts, new exhaust

FYI, they aren't listed in the current IAP catalog, but IAP does sell just the rubber part of the Milano engine mounts significantly cheaper than the entire mount. $37.50 each as opposed to the $75-$80 for the complete (with aluminum casting) mount.

Once I got my manifolds off, it was obvious I needed new mounts.

And speaking of manifolds, I just ordered the CSC headers & downpipes from EBSpares in the UK this morning. Final cost with shipping is about $675 (depending on the exchange rate.) Amazingly, I was told to expect them by Monday at the latest. I wish I had my car dyno'd with the stock headers... I definately plan to with the new set once I get things dialed in. http://www.ebspares.co.uk/new12.htm

--Mark