London?

Well,

Nagging wife and screaming children have decided that they'd like to visit
the queen for summer vacation this year.  I think they're envisioning
something similar to one of those Olsen twins movies (Mary Kate and Ashley
do London!), where we jet over in a Concorde (upper class!) and then spend a
couple of weeks getting shuffled all over England in a Rolls Royce limo
chauffeured by a well dressed gent with a pleasant accent, probably named
'Jeeves'.

I've been over a few times and have seen a lot of automotive related stuff.
I'd be curious, from the locals, if there are any good recommendations for
good family type stuff in and around London, anything Alfa related going on
(Alfa content!), any particular weeks this summer that may be better or
worse than any other, etc.

Off-line responses are probably appropriate.

Tia,

bs