THC-AROC Tour & Frolic this Saturday!

        It's time to head for the river! The Texas Hill Country Alfa Romeo Owners Club
is once again hosting the Blanco River Tour and Frolic on Saturday, June 8th. Meet at
9:00 a.m. at the Randall's store at Lake Austin Blvd. and Exposition in Austin.  Please
do not bring any pets or glass containers. But DO bring shoes for the river, food
(grills are available at the site), floats, a change of clothes and your family. We
will depart at 9:15 a.m. and head to Wimberley and the Southwest Texas State University
camp. This is a gated private property along one of the prettiest stretches of the
Blanco river.  The facility has a changing area including showers and rest rooms, ample
picnic areas and plenty of parking for our cars. To cover the cost of using this
private facility, a nominal fee of $5 per adult is all we charge to join the Frolic, no
charge for kids. Please try to bring an exact amount of money to simplify things. Maps
and route instructions will be handed out prior to departure.  Please be on time. We
must be at the gate no later than 10:10 a.m. in order for our group to enter
the property. If you need special arrangements to enter the facility please contact
Elliott in advance at 512.795.0046 or carsez@domain.elided. This is one of the most enjoyable
activities the Club sponsors. It is a great opportunity to leisurely visit with folks
and talk cars, or not, while comfortably lounging in a clear pool of water in one of
central Texas' prettiest swimming holes. Hope you can join us.

(Below except on the Alfa Digest- Tour & Frolic organizer Elliott Zirkle prepares to
join frolickers at a previous T&F. See how much  cool fun the whole family could have
at Saturday's  Tour & Frolic?)

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of t&f-ez.jpg]