Spider heating up slowly

Hi Don,

this is fairly long. When I drive my Spider 86 bosch FI, it usually takes
about 5 to 10 minutes. Try this; start the car with the interior heating at
full. Drive around for 20 minutus and check whether you reach the same temp.
as without the heating on. If you see a difference, check for air in your
cooling system. You can let it out using the screw which is somewhere near
the thermostat. If this is not the case remove you thermostat. Go to your
kitchen and boil it. It should open at boiling temp. Check the manual for
the exact readings.

regards

Paul