Re: Wheel Studs

Yes, and yes.

The fronts are easy, you can either pound out the old
ones (pound on a nut screwed onto the stud) or just
buy new rotors with the studs already attached.

For the rear, I got the studs when I upgraded to a
later LSD axle.  I believe you have to pull the axle
shafts to get the studs out otherwise, it's easier
just to swap the whole rear end.

Good luck!
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (with longer studs and Campy alloys)
94 164LS
SF, CA