Wanted - Zender Milano 17" Wheels

I am looking for a used set of 17" Zender Milano
wheels for my 164.  I have seen photos of them in
Europe and Asia, but never seen a set in the States.

If any digestables in Europe or Asia could help me
find a set, I would greatly appreciate it, and would
do my best to return the favor somehow.

Here's what the wheels look like on a 164...
http://www.geocities.com/tajul_azam/My168.html

The new Zender Siena is also a beautiful wheel, and
nicely complements most recent Alfa's.

http://www.homdrum.no/spider/alfa_romeo_spider_wheels.html

Thanks in advance!
Ian Lomax