ARA - General Meeting Tomorrow! (Northern CA)

To all those currently in the greater San Francisco
Bay Area, please join us tomorrow (Wednesday) for our
general meeting.  We'd love to see ARA members, AROC
members, potential members, or anyone who can put up
with 2 hours of general gushing about Alfa's.  The
Shell History videotape is definitely worth seeing.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com