Berlina Brakes - I'm Back! Chapter ??

After a couple of months of futzing, I finally broke down and sent the 69
Dual Circuit MC to White Post for resleeving. After reinstalling the
boosters and the MC I proceeded to bleed the brakes. Two quarts of DOT 3
brake fluid later and at least 4 circuits (rr,lr,rf,lf) around the car with
a power bleeder the brake pedal is still soft and low. No more bubbles in
the fluid and it doesn't pump up. I adjusted the free play and its better
but still not right. Considering the current high market in Berlina's and
the 6 months or more that I've already wasted, what do I need to do get
these brakes right?!?

Mitch Wolberg,
Heading for a brakedown in Denver, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.

PS: I'd love to bring it in somewhere but Dale at AlfaWest is too busy and
they'd probably just laugh at me at Ferrari of Denver. Anybody know some
other Alfa mechanics in Denver?