GTV6 Fuel Problem

I bet it is the cursed Combi Relay. It on the fire wall, passenger side.
With the key on, you should be able to hear the fuel pump turn on if you
reach inside of the AFM and gently move the flap. If it does not come on,
the relay is probably kaput. You can verify this by jumpering terminals 88v
and 88d with a wire. The pump should come on.

If not, well, at least you do not have to spend $95 on the relay. This
happened to me recently at a local gas station and the relay it was.

Bill Bean
84 GTV6