speedo cable o-rings

Subject: Speedo part!!!!
Ok list....... I have searched for a part with no luck....... I need help.
It is the little donut shaped spacer that fits on the speedo cable,
underneath the threaded retainer cap, at the tranny end. Does anyone know
where these can be purchased? Or, does anybody have an extra they would care
to part with?
Thanks in advance!
randy long

I don't know what they are exactly, but found a perfectly functional substitute in the metric o-ring box at a local hardware store. You probably have a Pep Boys or equivalent nearby that has one, too.

You don't have to go directly to Alfa for everything. Like where I'm getting my rear axle bearings and seals, and having them pressed off/on tomorrow.

Joe