GTV6 with fuel problem. Help Needed.

I need help: I stopped at a gas station yesterday to put gas in it.  I filled
it with premium and then I couldn't get it started again.  I tried for an hour
and used carb cleaner too.  The battery is new and it was cranking, but it
seemed like it wasn't getting any gas.  It was really hot and I thought it
might be vapor lock so I had it towed back to my garage.  I tried it today
with the engine totally cold, but it still won't start.

Any ideas?  Fuel pump?  Fuel filter?  I'm stumped.  Do GTV6's have fuel
delivery problems?

By the way, beware of your front tow hook: Mine broke and the car rolled off
the flatbed towtruck and into a power pole.  Ouch!  Minor damage, luckily.
Just glad there wasn't anyone in the path of the car!

Regards,

Robert C. Savi
Principal/Architect
TechStyle Computers, Inc.