156

You know, the misery I suffer for Alfas...

Last night, I *had* to drive the 156 home... we have one floating around over
here and we do the maintenance on it when needed. So my buddy, the owner,
said, "drive it home and tell me what you think".

Oh well... for the record, it's a 1.8 Twin spark, with some Autodelta tweaks
that make it sing. That TS motor is a fine rival for any Alfa V6....
especially with the cone air intake to make a little growl.

Right hand drive takes a little getting used to and freaks out a few drivers,
and the 156 with it's subtle body kit makes the Honda kids do a neck snap...
hahaha too much fun.

Last night, we ("Mama" and AlfaBill) went for an evening drive to pick up some
stuff and go to the Latin music section at Borders for a look see... so,
after, we went cruising along Dale Mabry Highway with Grupo Mana playing,
windows down, roof open, and I realized that I would actually part with my 168
to get my hands on this thing. Good ride, overall pleasant car with no drama,

Damn, Fiat? Why didn't you bring this thing here?

Oh well.... Just to be a pain, I parked it next to Chip Denyko's Q and I'll
snap a pic for him... ;)

AlfaBill

Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA
"Subaru Difference Dealership"