Another lister with Hagerty

Hey all... I have my '78 Spider insured with Hagerty Classic Insurance. They WILL insure cars younger than 25 years old, but the rate drops at the 25 year mark. Car must be in good shape, they required photos, but no appraisal, premium is based on stated value. I've had no claims, happily, but their restrictions seem minimal, you set the value, and there is reportedly no deductible. Car has to be kept in a locked garage, mileage not to be excessive, no racing, no regular commuting use, must have another vehicle. Cheers! Patrick