Mr. Wms' Class

On Wed, 29 May 2002 17:21:03 -0700 (PDT) Alan Lambert <lechefgerard@domain.elided> wrote:
> Assuming you don't have your 3 liter in it :o] ITS.
> You can still modify headers and exhaust.
> --- Michael Williams <alfanut@domain.elided> wrote:
> > Anyone know what SCCA class a mildly modified GTV6 would run in? Mods
> > are Suspension (lowered front and rear), Sway bars, wider tires. No
> > engine mods.

Given the colour, he'd LOOK most appropriate in the semi-vintage fixed head coupe class. He'll clean up the Armstrong-Siddleys and Bentley Sports types.

Reminds me of the Portland Historic Races where they let Ben Baldwin run the family GTV in the "All Healey Race." He started last, finished first. The natural order of things.

(big smiley face here, guys)

Joe