Tired of Teutonic

Hello all.  I'm looking to rebuild my Alfa garage.  Don't get me wrong,
there's nothing bad about my BMW... except getting it serviced ($$$$$).  I'm
looking for one of the following two cars and I hope somebody has a lead:

1) Milano Gold.  MUST BE AUTOMATIC.  Prefer not to have much over 100,000
miles.  A/C must work, load balancing system either works or has been
replaced (prefer the load leveller myself.)  A/C MUST WORK.  For that
matter, everything must work.

2) 164L.  Again, MUST BE AUTOMATIC.  Stepper motors must be in good shape.
Again, A/C must work well... along with everything else.

Any color except black.

I'm not worried about the condition of the tires, or minor cosmetics.
Either car must be very dependable, preferably with records especially
regarding the t-belt and tensioner.  This is to be a daily driver whilst my
Spider undergoes long-term restoration.

Russ, I know your feelings about automatic trannys, but my wife will be
driving this car, too <grin>.

Anybody have any leads?  Thanks!  (BTW, the BMW is up for sale: you payoff
the loan, she's yours.)

Howard K. Warren, Sherwood, AR
1995 BMW 318ti, "WhiteHawk", 66k miles
1985 Alfa Spider, "CODA", 139k miles