Last Chance : Top Frame Screws

I WILL SEND THIS POST A FEW TIMES TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF TOP FRAME SCREWS.

It was a bitch, let me tell you, but we have removed a model screw.

YOUR ORDER : 6 9MM SHOULDER

6 7MM

2 12MM

4 5MM

18 screws total

These screws will be done in black oxide material so as to inhibit future oxidation. They will be "exact" duplicates.

PLEASE NOTE : These screws can be extremely hard to remove without breaking or other damage.

I will let you know when I have the screws. THE ORDER WILL GO OUT IN 2 DAYS (MONDAY) IN CASE OTHERS WISH TO HAVE A SET. IMHO - A VERY SMART PURCHASE.

My estimate of $50 was almost dead on.

When you wish you can send $50 plus $5.00 shipping and handling (as they say) to :

David Ziglin
N9319 Oakwood Lane
Mukwonago, Wi 53149-1809

Regards,