Adhesive

Hello Alfisti!

My Spider's (83 Spider Veloce) plastic frame providing the structure for the
trim piece at the top of the passengers side door, interior side has broken.
I acquired a used one, stripped the vinyl off my old one and want to glue
the old vinyl to good plastic piece.

I noticed that the glue/adhesive/goo was not at all a strong adhesive.  I'd
like to find a similar adhesive that won't stain through to the vinyl or
make it impossible to separate the two pieces again.

Suggestions?  I've stopped by a few places looking for a similar adhesive
and all have carried adhesives designed to be as strong as possible, not at
all what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Bryce
Minneapolis, MN