Wheels and tires

I've kind of kept my nose out of the whole wheel and tire thing...  BUT, FYI-

Our GTV rides on 15x7 Panasports with the 20mm offset, 205/50-15 Kuhmo racing tires.  To make fit, I did have to roll the fender lips.  But now, I may try to fit the 225's just for the fun of it (one used one if I can find it...).

Our $2002 Spider has the 15x7 Mustang D wheels that were donated by Russ. I don't recall the offset, but they seem to be 15 or 20mm.  Again, riding on 205 series race tires...  and again, had to roll the fender lips.  Although, for this car, it may have been a problem of the repair job- I found 2 fenders back there- cut one out....

So the car won't go for more than 5 years- so what.  Didn't cost me anything.  The powertrain is where our time really is...

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011