1750 head gasket

Dick, I have used several of Centerlines gasket sets when rebuilding 2
liter engines with good results. I assume they sell the same gasket /
gaskets for the 1750. The brand, unless they've switched, is
Guarnitauto. I can't find a 'made in ???' designation, but sure sounds
Eyetalian to me.

Not sure about the valve stem seals (Jon at Alfa Parts?), but should you
contact Centerline, why not ask? IAP list their valve stem seals as made
of rubber.

Seems to me there is a 'hot'  (as in good) valve stem seal which will
work and fits a US made car. Anyone out there know of what I speak?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Who always lists his city / state / country in case it might have an
impact on what he is commenting on or asking and who also always
mentions the year, make, and model of any car he might be asking about
regarding advice, parts, or offering parts for sale.

Unfortunately, his perfection pretty much ends there.