Spider won't start; part 2 help needed

Hi there,

My 86 Spider 2.0 bosch injection has a strange problem. When i try to start
the car it often does not fire. I checked the fuel delivery which is oke. I
found out by putting a testled on the + and - of the ignition coil that when
i start the car this light only lights up 1 out of approx.  5 times. The +
side is oke so i guess the ignition ECU is not sending the correct signal to
the ignitioncoil. As i know this can be caused by a low voltage i added
another battery to the one in the car. It did not solve the problem. Once
the car is started it runs without any  problems.

Does anyone had this problem before or has a hint what to do next?  As i
donnot have a spare ignition ECU i cannot check whether this is the problem.
Can it be a poor grounding???

Questions, questions but unfortunately no answer from my side. Any help
highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Paul Kessels