Ville d'Este 2002

Any Digester wishing to see dozens of wonderful photos of Alfas from 6Cs and
the Bertone Spider proto through the Sportiva Coupe and Italdesign Brera in
the unforgettable setting of Lake Como should click on
http://www.barchetta.cc/All.Ferraris/All.Ferraris.html, and check out the
Ville dEste Concours section. I usually set my yearly sites on the Concorso
Italiano as the event I cannot miss. This photo spread had me checking the
airline ticket prices and begging my bank account to comply.

Rich Lasner
1992 164S
Mill Valley CA