>>>Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 10:52:38 -0700

From: "Hot'n H" <tracy344@domain.elided>

Subject: Never again

The worst lay I ever had was in a Bertone Alpha. Terrible, never again.

Tracy CA<<<

Checking the map, I see that there is a town of Tracy in California about
twenty miles west of Modesto.

David Ziglin's immediate reply in 212 was "Had you checked the front end
alignment?" (good point) and Fred Di Matteo, also in 212, wrote "Tracy CA,
next time try a Bertone ALFA." Gregory Scott wrote "I am curious what "Hot'n
H" Tracy is talking about and why, if she is talking about what I think she
is, she would bother telling us." Wille Roos wrote "Well, it cannot be that
bad. If you undo the passenger seat stop pins, you will be quite comfortable.
I dunno how you do it in CA, but here in Europe it's very popular." The
inimitable Jack Hagerty asked "First off, Greg, what makes you think it's a
'she,'?" and Brian Shorey added that "what you thought was a back seat was
really a parcel shelf!"

So, what DID happen to Hot'n Heavy? My guess is Fred happened. Not the first
time, and probably not the last, that someone may have found his occasionally
somewhat brusque manner off-putting.