Re: SZ de dion bushing

     Many thanks to all those who replied to my SZ bushing question both on
and off-digest. The concensus is that while the SZ part may offer some
improvement at the track it is a bit too harsh for street use. Since my
vehicle spends 99% of its time ferrying me around the bumpy and broken
streets of my hometown I'll be sticking with the stock de dion bushing for
now. Many people have recommended the polyurethane version and I would give
it a try if I weren't pressed for time and didn't already have a new stock
version sitting on my workbench.

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.