82 GTV 6 turn signal follies

     Just a thought, but have you checked the front turn signal bulb?  I have found that Alfa flashers need the resistance of two bulbs in the circuit to work properly.
     My Milano arrived at my house years ago with separate ground wire circuits soldered onto both tail light circuit boards.  I do not know about the GTV-6, but ground might be a problem there too.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City