Tranny lube, synt or dino juice

Some weeks ago i asked about the Shell "Transaxle" synt. lube vs.
the "Spirax" for a 105 series Alfa gear box. My Round-tail Spider
is a 1750 Spider Veloce from 1967.

This is my opinion today. I changed in February from Spirax to the
100 per cent synt. Transaxle by Shell. The box was a bit noisy
after the change and the third gear was a bit hard to engage.
After some 1.500 km (1.000 miles) I drained the tranny two
weeks ago and filled it with new Shell Spirax. This operation made
the gear box more quiet and I have as of today (100 km or 600
miles omn the road) noticed that the third gear is as smooth as
ever again. IMHO the synt. lube does not go so well in the old
gear box as the dino jiuce. I think that the Spirax is a bit
thicker.

So, in addition to all of you who has responded to my previous
question, I am back using Spirax again.

Veni, vidi, veloce et Salute   Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967