Re: 105 Sprint GT dashboard question

Following up John Hertzman's comments on Paul Mitchell's '67 Sprint GT
dash question, I completely agree with John's assessment.  I had a
white 1966 Guilia Sprint GT that I purchased in 1972 in Chapel Hill,
NC, and am confident that it was completely original at that time.  I no
longer have the car, having sold it in Raleigh, NC somewhere around 1978
(many regrets now).  In any event, on this car the dash top and the area
around the bottom of the dash was a dark gray.  The molded fiberboard
central portion was painted a lighter gray.  I would definitely go with
paint.   Peter WestaferBerkeley Lake, GA