Help needed; Spider won't start

Hi Alfisti,

my '86 Spider Bosch injection will not start. I did not drive the car for 3
months. Started it and it run great at once. After one week tried to start
it again, it will not run. Things i've checked;

new battery
airflowmeter -> no obstruction
auxailarry air device -> is open
temperature sensor (injection) -> is oke
start valve -> sprays petrol on start up

Also the starter runs great, fast no strange noises. When i turn the
ignition on i hear the fuell pump so ...

I've run out of options. Any input from your side ??

Thanx

Paul Kessels

Spider '86
Z3 '2002