axle breather tube,axle vibrations

hi all,
does anyone know why would gear lube be dripping out of the breather tube
(passenger side of axle) on my axle,fluid level is at the filler opening.Also
i'm getting serious axle vibration/thumping type noise and feeling when I
take off from a stop(normal driving) and come to a stop.It even does it when
i come to a stop in neutral.All this is speratic,but it will do it 5 out of
10 times.wheel bearings and u-joints are ok.
thanks in advanced.
giuseppe
73spider (wet axle)
86gtv6