RE: 82 GTV 6 turn signal follies

> 	I helped David T. who had GTV-6 with a non-working light on the rear
> end awhile back.  Turned out that Alfa used printed circuit boards back
> there and they were the problem.  I traced the power along a circuit
> only to find a break in the wire/board.  I scraped away some of the
> protective covering on either side of the break and soldered in a jumper
> wire over the break.

Arghh!

I just went back and re-read the original message, Richards problem is right
rear, not entire right side.

Disregard my prior troubleshooting instructions.  Yes, the rear circuit
boards can be very problematic, as are the light bulb sockets.

Also, check the grounds to the trail light housing.

bs