Bearing squeal? Brake problems or debris? A new noise...

Ah the joys of a newly acquired 28 year old automobile. :)

I picked up my Spider for several reasons -- one of which was that I
wanted to work on my mechanic skills (or lack thereof) and I knew this car
was purely mechanical -- no electronically control engine stuff. Well, I'm
definitely getting what I wanted.

Driving to work this morning I noticed an intermittant squeal. It is
noticeable during slight curves and when I'm next to a guardrail or wall
so that sounds are bounced back at me.

My first inclination is that it is a bit of debris or a brake slightly
dragging when going through the curve. If it is, I should find out this
weekend (planned brake job - already have new rotors and pads).

It's an intermittant noise, or so it seems, and only becomes noticeable
while in a slight curve to the right (don't remember any left curves so I
can't compare both directions).

What do wheel bearings sound like when they are in early stages of going
out? I've never heard this problem myself, though I've been told that they
can make a racket. Does it sound plausible that it could be a bearing, or
is my first inclination more likely?

Last question - I've been told that someone on the digest sells a CD with
shop manual and other documentation for spiders cover the 74 year model,
can that person contact me off-digest with pricing and availability?

Thanks,
Greg