4:10's in PDX

I heard" Nasko had one recently that at least 3 people here in
portland , wanted to buy.... he ended up getting $700.00 selling to the
dealer who needed to make an insurance repair.
If you find a 4:10 LSD by accident could you let us know??
- --
Norm Riffle

That's one disadvantage of living in such an active Alfa town.  One of the
cognoscenti decides it'd be nice to make his non-PIR early 115 a better
highway cruiser, mentions it at the Secret Saturday Breakfast, and the
insiders corner the supply for their pristine Duetti.  AROO, meet ENRON.

It's still better than an UnAlfa town.

Meantime, my pinion keeps singing to me, as it has for thousands of
miles.  Is that the tune to, "Home on Deranged?"

Cheers,
Joe
'72 PIR Slut